Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve

This Christmas eve was spent with my brother and my parents, eating delicious cheeses from Locke Stock & Barrel, a gourmet grocery store in Great Barrington. We were eventually joined by some members of the Witri family, a fun addition to the evening!

My mom made a Scandinavian-inspired centerpiece.
She's very inspired by my friend Lena's blog.

Mmm...

My mom claims her first batch of spekulaas came out better, but here's an example of her dragon cookies. We don't actually have any Christmas-themed spekulaas molds, so dragons, ships, and acorns it is!
Behold, the beauty of the apple star!
(...in not such a great pic ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmm. the parrillis know how to do it right.

i want to see a picture of your robin hood shirt...