Saturday, October 25, 2008

Final Fall

I love this time of year. Last Tuesday was spent mostly in and around the woods that extend beyond the backyard of the house where I live. I tend to go exploring outdoors on my one week day off, and it's amazing how much the scenery has changed since the previous week. This is my first year living in this house, and now that the leaves are almost all down, the first time I can see so far into the woods beyond the stream at the back of the house. I am very fortunate to live in such a beautiful place.

Looking into the screened-in porch that overlooks the stream.

The back of the house.
The stream.

I live near the Bamboo Forest...

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon...
I am so fortunate to live near this beautiful tree.

Can you see the house?One of the windows in my room.

No comments: